1. Tour: Touring the campus gives parents an opportunity to see our facility and have questions answered about our program. Please note that tours are for parents only. Tours are scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings by appointment through the Admissions Office. We request that all prospective parents tour our campus.
2. Observation: Visiting and observing one of our classrooms allows parents to see a classroom environment in action. Observations are scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings through the Admissions office.
3. Application: A completed Application for Admission and a non-refundable $75.00 application fee is required for each student seeking admission. Parents may submit a completed application for admission after touring the school. Applications are accepted throughout the year; however, for optimum consideration for the upcoming school year, please submit applications no later than February.
4. Transcript and Applicant Evaluation Form: Please sign and return the Transcript Request form in the Admissions application, if applicable. A child’s past two years and current academic records/test scores are required for admission consideration. We must also receive a Confidential Evaluation Form, sent from the Admission Office to the child’s present school, prior to acceptance. This information is necessary to complete the application.
5. Student Interview: Upon receipt of a completed application, the Admissions Office will schedule an interview with one of our teachers who will assess academic skills, concentration abilities, and oral communication skills. Occasionally, we recommend a classroom visit subsequent to the interview.